The ShulCloud member portal is a secure way for Temple Sinai members to update personal and family information, view account information online, make dues payments and monetary donations to a variety of Temple funds, register for certain events, manage Yahrzeits and more. There is also a secure member directory.
How to use ShulCloud
There are a number of things you can do on the ShulCloud portal: update personal information for you and your family members, view your account, make payments and donations, and register students for Religious School (when registration is open) and subscribe to certain mailings. There is also a secure membership directory that includes only that information members agree to share.
Manage Your Membership Information
If you have recently moved, changed jobs, or changed your email address or phone number, we would appreciate it if you would let us know by selecting MY PROFILE under MY ACCOUNT on the ShulCloud home page. We want to stay in touch, and the best way for us to do that is to have up-to-date information for all of our congregants.
View Your Bill
If you would like to see a list of entries and recent transactions on your account, select MY BILLING from the MY ACCOUNT sub-menu. You will see any open balances along with recent transactions, or you can view all transactions in your account.
Register Students for Religious School
School registration is handled via ShulCloud, but not through the portal home page. Instead, when registration is open, you will find links on the Temple Sinai home and Religious School pages.
Signing in to ShulCloud for the first time
On August 10, 2021, members were sent an email announcing the ShulCloud member portal. If we do not have a current email address for you, you may not have received the message. Check your Junk/Spam folder to be certain it did not get flagged. If that fails, please call the Temple administrator at 802-862-5125 with the email address you want us to use.
The ShulCloud logo appears at the bottom of every page on the website, and other pages as appropriate. The ShulCloud member portal will open in a new window or tab in your browser.
- Click any ShulCloud logo on our website to to open ShulCloud in a new window or tab.
- At the top of the page, you will see a Login button that pops open a login prompt.
- Since passwords were not migrated from ChaverWeb to ShulCloud, you will have to set a new password. Click on the Forgot Password link and enter your email address of record on the page that opens, then click Email Password. If you have typed in the correct email of record, a new page will indicate that your email has been sent. If you see a message, “The email address you entered is not registered with Congregation of Temple Sinai, Inc.” check that you used the correct email address. If you still have a problem, contact the Temple Administrator.
- The email you receive, if successful, will include a special link that will open the ShulCloud portal and display a Change Password page.
- You are prompted to create and confirm a new password. PLEASE choose a secure password. Your personal, family, and financial information is only as secure as the password you select. Your password should have the following:
- At least 8 characters
- A mix of uppercase and lowercase letters, and numbers
- At least one special character (punctuation or other symbol)
- Click Change Password to confirm your new password. A page will open that confirms you have set a new password. If you password is invalid or if your entries do not match, you will see an error message. Try again!
- Use the MY ACCOUNT menu to check the accuracy of the information we have on file, including what information you wish to include in the member directory (accessed via MEMBER DIRECTORY in the main menu).
- When you are finished, you can either log out using the button at the top right of the screen, or just close the browser tab or window. You will be returned to the Temple Sinai website.
Trouble logging in:
If you are having trouble logging in, please try the following:
- Ensure that the email address is the same one that you used to access ChaverWeb.
- Double check the password you used to set up your account.
- Follow the instructions above to reset your password.
- If you have tried all this and are still having trouble logging in, please call the Temple Sinai office (802-862-5125) for support.