We are delighted that you are interested in becoming part of the the Temple Sinai congregation. You are welcome to visit us as many times and take as long as you’d like to get to know our community before deciding if it is right for for you and your family. Visitors are always welcome at services, classes, meals and most synagogue events.
Join Us! The Benefits of Temple Sinai Membership.
We hope you will join us and decide to become a member of Temple Sinai. Our community is here to support you through celebration as well as sadness and you may find joy in being able to provide support and welcome to others. All members are invited to join Temple Sinai committees or leadership and help shape our community and programs. Your membership support ensures that Temple Sinai and Reform Judaism will be here for your family as well as future generations of Vermonters.
The following benefits are available to you as a temple member:
- High Holy Day Tickets
- Religious School Education*
- Bar/Bat Mitzvah Education and Celebration*
- Confirmation and Post-Confirmation Classes*
- Youth Groups
- Adult Learning Programs
- Clergy at Life Cycle Events (wedding and commitment ceremonies, baby namings, funerals)
- Pastoral Counseling
- Support in Times of Need
- Weekly Email Updates, Monthly Newsletter and Other Mailings
- Preferred Rates for Facilities Rentals
* additional tuition required
If you have any questions about membership in Temple Sinai, or need some help getting through the process, please contact the Stacie, our temple administrator, at 802-862-5125 or send her an email.